• Cracked joints around walls and floor
• Carpet that smells wet or musty
• Mouldy grout that won’t come clean
• Grout that is cracked or missing
• Door frames or skirting boards that have swollen
• Silicone that’s become mouldy around the shower
• Peeling or blistering paint on your shower walls
• Discolouration on the bottom row of your shower walls
• Calcification on the bathroom floor around the shower
If the answer is “yes” to any of these problems, your shower needs to be Re-sealed!
Click to enlarge diagram.
Ignoring these signs of trouble could result in even greater damage and much more expensive repairs.
Or if you know you have a problem and haven’t found the right tradie to do the job, call Re-seal. We’ll quickly find the leak without damaging your bathroom any further – saving you time and money.