Have you noticed any of these problems in your shower or bath?
- Cracked joints around walls and floor
- Carpet that smells wet or musty
- Mouldy grout that won’t come clean
- Grout that is cracked or missing
- Door frames or skirting boards that have swollen
- Silicone that’s become mouldy around the shower
- Peeling or blistering paint on your shower walls
- Discolouration on the bottom row of your shower walls
- Calcification on the bathroom floor around the shower
If the answer is “yes” to any of these problems, your shower needs to be Re-sealed!
Ignoring these signs of trouble could result in even greater damage and much more expensive repairs.
Or if you know you have a problem and haven’t found the right tradie to do the job, call Re-seal. We’ll quickly find the leak without damaging your bathroom any further – saving you time and money.
Look at all the benefits a quality bathroom re-sealing can offer you: